Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Agenda, Singles Awareness Day

Due Every Day: Bring your personal reading book. Read at least 30 minutes per day, seven days per week. Mark your bookmark when you finish.
Due Tomorrow: Bookmark 6

For Tuesday Triage: We're working with The Odyssey today.
Today's Learning Goals:
I can describe a character from my personal reading to a classmate.

I can ask questions to clarify my understanding of an epic poem.
I can work with a group to translate epic poetry into conventional English.
Unit Goals:
I can understand the connection between the modern world and classical literature.
I can use events in literature to evaluate the changes in cultures over time.

  1. Personal Reading
  2. Give one, Get one: Character Traits
  3. The Odyssey: "Circe, the Enchantress"
  4. The Odyssey Tableaux

No comments:

Post a Comment