Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Agenda, February 21

Due Every Day: Bring your personal reading book. Read at least 30 minutes per day, seven days per week. Mark your bookmark when you finish.
Late: Completed Storyboard
Due Tomorrow: Bookmark 7
No Triage Today. Sorry.
Today's Learning Goals: I can ask questions to clarify my understanding of an epic poem.

I can read with a pencil. I can practice what good readers do.
I can use notes to prepare for a test.
Unit Goals:
I can understand the connection between the modern world and classical literature.
I can use events in literature to evaluate the changes in cultures over time.

  1. Review Homer notes
  2. Clarify Cyclops / Circe / Sirens / Scylla & Charybdis / Timeline
  3. Problematic Situations
  4. Read with a pencil
  5. Differences Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment