Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Agenda, February 1

Due Every Day: Bring your personal reading book. Read at least 30 minutes per day, seven days per week. Mark your bookmark when you finish.
Due Now: Bookmark 4, front and back. Be accurate with your recording.

Bookmark 5: 2/1 - 2/7
Due Tomorrow: Completed Webquest
Friday's Quiz: Tell me what you did to learn new information about mythology.


Today's Learning Goals:
I can use a graphic organizer to collect facts about Greek Mythology.
I can work with a partner to give examples of our 11 Greek vocabulary words.
Unit Goals: 

I can understand the connection between the modern world and classical literature.
I can use events in literature to evaluate the changes in cultures over time. 


  1. Collect Bookmarks
  2. Reading Time  
  3. Characters in The Odyssey.
  4. Homer Notes
  5. 11 Greek Vocab Words
  6. Finishing the Webquest

No comments:

Post a Comment