Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Agenda, February 7

Due Every Day: Bring your personal reading book. Read at least 30 minutes per day, seven days per week. Mark your bookmark when you finish.
Due Tomorrow: Bookmark 5
If you're coming to Tuesday Triage, bring your book, your bookmark, and your work ethic.
Today's Learning Goals:

I can ask questions to clarify my understanding of an epic poem.
I can compare modern film and Greek literature.

I can compare modern values and values in Greek literature.
Unit Goals:
I can understand the connection between the modern world and classical literature.
I can use events in literature to evaluate the changes in cultures over time. 


  1. Freewrite #8: Do you agree or disagree with the quote of the week?
  2. Review The Odyssey: "New Coasts"
  3. Your own heroic introduction
  4. The Odyssey: "The Lotus Eaters"
  5. Excerpt from The Lightning Thief
  6. What would Homer think? 
  7. Personal Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment