Thursday, February 16, 2012

Agenda, February 16

Due Every Day: Bring your personal reading book. Read at least 30 minutes per day, seven days per week. Mark your bookmark when you finish.
Due Now: Completed Storyboard
Week 7: 2/15 - 2/21
For Today's Quiz: Be prepared to summarize "The Land of the Cyclopes" and "Circe, the Enchantress."
Today's Learning Goals: I can ask questions to clarify my understanding of an epic poem.

I can support my opinion with evidence.
I can work with a group to interpret the important details of a story.
Unit Goals:
I can understand the connection between the modern world and classical literature.
I can use events in literature to evaluate the changes in cultures over time.

  1. Friday Reflection
  2. The Odyssey: "The Sirens" and "Scylla and Charybdis"
  3. Differences Chart
  4. Human Storyboard

No comments:

Post a Comment