Friday, February 3, 2012

Agenda, February 3

Due Every Day: Bring your personal reading book. Read at least 30 minutes per day, seven days per week. Mark your bookmark when you finish.
Due Yesterday: Completed Webquest

Today's Learning Goals:
I can reflect on my own learning.
I can work with a partner to assess the most important parts of my Homer Notes.
I can identify key words in an epic poem.

I can ask questions to clarify my understanding of an epic poem.
Unit Goals:
I can understand the connection between the modern world and classical literature.
I can use events in literature to evaluate the changes in cultures over time. 


  1. Good news / Bad news
  2. Friday Reflection / Reading Time
  3. Review Homer notes
  4. Invocation to the Muse
  5. The Odyssey: "New Coasts"

No comments:

Post a Comment