Monday, February 27, 2012

Agenda, February 27

Due Now: Monster,  pages 1-43
Due Now: Study questions 1-17; Do your own work. Don't copy answers from a friend.

Due Tomorrow: Monster,  pages 44-88
Due Tomorrow: Study questions Assignment #2; Do your own work. Don't copy answers from a friend.


Today's Learning Goals:
I can connect my personal experiences to a novel.
I can use text clues to analyze an author's purpose.
I can read between the lines.
I can collect evidence about Steve's innocence or guilt.
Unit Goals:
I can select evidence that determines Steve's innocence or guilt.

I can assess the characteristics of a character's personality, and justify my assessment with evidence from the text. 
  1. Collect Study Questions
  2. Independent Reading
  3. Any questions?
  4. Freewrite #9: What's the worst trouble you've ever been in, at school or at home?
  5. Text Analysis: Centered, All caps, Bold text, Parentheses, Abbreviations
  6. Inference Exercise
  7. Juror's Notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment