Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Agenda, March 0

Due Now: Monster,  pages 89-126
Due Now:
Monster Text Analysis; Do your own work. Don't copy answers from a friend.
Due Tomorrow: Monster,  pages 127-160
Due Tomorrow: Study Questions #4;
Do your own work. Don't copy answers from a friend.

Today's Learning Goals:
I can use text clues to analyze an author's purpose.
I can read between the lines.
I can collect evidence about Steve's innocence or guilt.
Unit Goals:
I can select evidence that determines Steve's innocence or guilt.
 
I can assess the characteristics of a character's personality, and justify my assessment with evidence from the text.  

  1. Collect Homework
  2. Reading Time
  3. Juror's Notebook
  4. 5 pieces of evidence
  5. Innocent until proven guilty?
  6. Review Flashbacks
  7. Monster Brainstorm
  8. Freewrite #11: What's the scariest monster?

No comments:

Post a Comment