Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Agenda, December 5

Due Now: Bring your planner to class.
Due Now: Parent Signature on Syllabus
Due Tomorrow: Use the Grammar Decoder to correct the errors in your name tag paragraph.
Due Tomorrow: Post a friendly comment to the blog. For example, you could ask a question, tell me your favorite word (and explain why it's your favorite word), or post an interesting link. Be sure to use your best spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
 
Today's learning targets:
I can use the Grammar Decoder to correct conventions errors
I can interpret symbols.
I can write a well developed paragraph.
I can define the elements of the plot pyramid. 
  1. What is a topic sentence? What is a paragraph?
  2. 10 minutes of writing time
  3. Planner Check
  4. Grammar Decoder practice
  5. The Elements of Literature
  6. "An American Childhood" by Annie Dillard

1 comment:

  1. Is this where we can post our super secrets?

    ReplyDelete