Friday, December 7, 2012

Agenda, A Day that Will Live in Infamy

Late: Any stray nametag paragraphs? Any stray parent signatures? 
Late: Post a friendly comment to the blog. For example, you could ask a question, tell me your favorite word (and explain why it's your favorite word), or post an interesting link. Be sure to use your best spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

Today's learning targets:
I can show what I know on a quiz.
I can define the elements of the plot pyramid.
I can define the basic conflicts.
I can use a graphic organizer to apply the elements of literature to a short story. 
I can write a thematic statement. 
I can support my claims with evidence from the text.
  1. Quiz #1: Topic sentences and paragraphs
  2. The Elements of Literature
  3. Finish the plot chart
  4. Thematic statements
  5. Edit name tag paragraph
  6. Freewrite #3 (if time allows)

1 comment: