Thursday, December 20, 2012

Agenda, December 20


Due Yesterday: Rough draft of a short story (we'll have lots of writing time in class).
Due Friday: Final draft of your short story, typed (we'll have Thursday and Friday to type in class).
Here's what you need to turn in with your final draft, stapled in this order:
  • Final Draft
  • Rough Draft with Peer Review
  • Green Plot Pyramid
  • How to Begin
  • Word Choice Exercise
  • Exploding the Moment
Today's learning targets: 
I can help my peers improve their writing.
I can use peer feedback to improve my writing.
I can use technology to improve and present my writing.
  1. If you didn't do your peer review yesterday, do it before you begin typing: Circle three "bland" words, write 1 - 3 "hits" (things your partner did well), and write one question about your partner's story.
  2. Lab Time
  3. When you are done with your essay, work on a Found Poem to earn your participation points.

No comments:

Post a Comment