Monday, December 10, 2012

Agenda, December 10

If you missed Friday's quiz, retakes and make-ups are Wednesday at 2 pm in B105. You will need to arrange your own transportation.
Due Tomorrow: Bring your school planner with the grammar codes.
 
Today's learning targets:
I can define the basic conflicts, symbolism, and character types.
I can analyze a story that deviates from the basic plot pyramid.
I can interpret symbols to help me understand the theme.
I can use the serial comma correctly.
I can use brainstorming and freewriting to generate ideas for a story.
  1. Comma Rule #1
  2. The Elements of Literature: Review Plot, Conflict, and Theme
  3. The Elements of Literature: Character and Symbolism
  4. Freewrite #3: Write about a dare
  5. "Initiation," by Sylvia Plath

No comments:

Post a Comment