Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Agenda, December 4

Due Tomorrow: Bring your planner to class.
Due Tomorrow: Parent Signature on Syllabus

Due Thursday: Post a friendly comment to the blog. For example, you could ask a question, tell me your favorite word (and explain why it's your favorite word), or post an interesting link. Be sure to use your best spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

Today's learning targets:
I can use a brainstorm to generate ideas to write about.
I can use freewriting to draft ideas for a story.
I can interpret symbols.
I can write a well developed paragraph.
  1. Name tags: 5 minutes to finish
  2. The Writing Process: Brainstorming
  3. Freewrite #1: At the end of the day ... OR Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse ...
  4. Share your name tag: Tell us three interesting things.
  5. What is a topic sentence?
  6. Write a topic sentence
  7. What is a paragraph?
  8. Name tag paragraph

No comments:

Post a Comment