Friday, January 13, 2012

Agenda, Lucky Friday the 13th

Due Now: Finish reading the Harris Burdick story. Bring it to class, unmangled. Please don't write on it. Record your reading on your bookmark. 
Due Now: Bring your personal reading book.
This weekend: Read 30 minutes each day. Record your time and pages as you finish. Don't forget your Wondrous Words!

Due Tuesday: Bring your personal reading book.

Today's Learning Goals:
I can reflect on my own learning and behavior.
I can correct and compose sentences with an introductory clause.
I can express my thoughts and understanding about a short story.
I can employ a variety of precise and interesting words.
Unit Goals: 
I can incorporate the elements of literature into my own fictional narrative.
  1. Reading time
  2. Burdick Quiz
  3. Friday Reflection
  4. Your thoughts / questions about the story
  5. Mood paragraph revisited
  6. "Got" Worksheet

No comments:

Post a Comment