Thursday, January 19, 2012

Agenda, January 19

Due Now and Tomorrow: Bring your personal reading book.
Due Friday: Parent Signature on Tuesday Triage Announcement
Friday's Quiz: Write a paragraph that explains what you did to help yourself learn this week. Correct and compose sentences with an introductory clause. Correct and compose compound sentences.

Today's Learning Goals:
I can compose sentences with an introductory clause.
I can use a compound sentence to correct a "conj" error.

I can use a comma and a conjunction to compose a compound sentence.
I can predict and question while I read.
Unit Goals: 
I can incorporate the elements of literature into my own fictional narrative.

  1. Reading time
  2. Composing Introductory Clauses (C-1)
  3. Using Compound Sentences to Correct "Conj" errors.
  4. "Just Desert" by M.T. Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment