Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Agenda, January 18

Due Now and Tomorrow: Bring your personal reading book.
Due Now: Bookmark 2. Don't forget your Wondrous Words! 

Due Friday: Parent Signature on Tuesday Triage Announcement
Friday's Quiz: Write a paragraph that explains what you did to help yourself learn this week. Correct and compose sentences with an introductory clause. Correct and compose compound sentences.

Today's Learning Goals:
I can compose sentences with an introductory clause.
I can correct comma errors in compound sentences.

I can use pictures to generate ideas for a short story
Unit Goals: 
I can incorporate the elements of literature into my own fictional narrative.
  1. Reading time
  2. Composing Introductory Clauses (C-1)
  3. Correcting Compound Sentence Errors (C-2)
  4. Harris Burdick Pictures, Pt. 2
  5. "Just Deserts"

No comments:

Post a Comment