Monday, January 9, 2012

Agenda, January 10

Welcome Back!
Due Tomorrow: Finish reading the Harris Burdick story. Bring it to class tomorrow, unmangled. Please don't write on it.
Due Tomorrow: Bring your personal reading book.
Friday's Quiz Questions: Write a paragraph that explains how you helped your classmates learn this week. Correct and compose sentences with introductory clauses. 
Today's Learning Goals:
I can use pictures to generate ideas for a fictional narrative.
I can use the grammar decoder to correct my own grammar errors.
I can let my classmates work in a quiet environment.
Unit Goals: 
I can incorporate the elements of literature into my own fictional narrative.

  1. New Seating Chart
  2. Refresher Quiz
  3. Harris Burdick Pictures, pt. 1
  4. Three Introductory Clauses
  5. Every Day Edits / Return Work
  6. Fix Your Own Errors
  7. Reading time: Harris Burdick Story

No comments:

Post a Comment