Monday, January 30, 2012

Agenda, January 30

Due Every Day: Bring your personal reading book.
Due Every Day: Read at least 30 minutes per day, seven days per week. Mark your bookmark when you finish.

Due Wednesday: Bookmark 4, front and back. Be accurate with your recording.

For Tuesday Triage: Bring your January 20th Friday Reflection and your bookmark; my goal is for everyone to leave with a 10/10 on the bookmark back.
Friday's Quiz: Tell me what you did to learn new information about mythology.

Today's Learning Goals:
I can freely generate ideas in writing.
I can use a graphic organizer to identify important characters in The Odyssey.

I can use a graphic organizer to identify key moments in literary history. 

Unit Goals: 
I can understand the connection between the modern world and classical literature.
I can use events in literature to evaluate the changes in cultures over time.
  1. Reading time / Bookmark check
  2. Freewrite #6: Tell me about people you admire.
  3. Characters in The Odyssey
  4. The Odyssey Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment