Thursday, January 12, 2012

Agenda, January 12

Due Now: Grammar corrections on your essay.
Tonight: Finish reading the Harris Burdick story. Bring it to class, unmangled. Please don't write on it. Record your reading on your bookmark.Due Tomorrow: Bring your personal reading book.
Friday's Quiz Questions: Write a paragraph that explains how you helped your classmates learn this week. Correct and compose sentences with introductory clauses. 


Today's Learning Goals:
I can use the grammar decoder to correct errors in a paragraph.
I can help my classmates identify the mood and the character types in a fictional narrative. 

I can identify the mood and the character types in a fictional narrative.
I can write a paragraph that uses strong sentence fluency and communicates a mood.
Unit Goals: 
I can incorporate the elements of literature into my own fictional narrative.
  1. Every Day Edits
  2. Three Introductory Clauses
  3. Mood Words
  4. Burdick Story: What's the mood? Are the characters round? flat? static? dynamic?
  5. Mood paragraph

No comments:

Post a Comment