Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Agenda, A day that will live in infamy

Due Monday, 12/12: Bring a personal reading book to class. If you want to check one out from my library, please do so before the end of lunch on Monday.
Due Tuesday, 12/13: Rough Draft of Short Story
Due Wednesday, 12/14: Test on Elements of Literature 
Extra Credit: Go see South Pacific! Wed-Sat, 7:30 pm, OCHS auditorium. All tickets $9. Ask me for an extra credit form.

  1. Freewrite #5: Write about a time you were fearful or fearless.
  2. "Fish Eyes" Wrap Up
  3. Conflict Groups
  4. Drafting time
Today's Goals: I can use the elements of literature to identify the structure of a short story. I can use the plot pyramid to brainstorm ideas for a short story.

Unit Goal: I can analyze a short story using the elements of literature. I can incorporate the elements of literature into a personal narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment