Friday, December 9, 2011

Agenda, December 12

Due Last Friday: Share your opening paragraph with me on google docs.  
Due Now: Bring a personal reading book to class. If you want to check one out from my library, please do so before the end of lunch on Monday.
Due Tomorrow: Rough Draft of Short Story
Due Wednesday: Test on Elements of Literature

Due Friday: Final draft of story and all freewrites. We'll type your stories in class. If you want to work at home, use google docs (just add to your intro) and be sure to bring something to keep you productively occupied during class.
 

Due Every day: Bring your personal reading book. 

Extra Credit Forms Due Friday.
  1. Reading time
  2. A Well Organized Paragraph
  3. Drafting time
Learning Goals: I can think about unfamiliar words in my personal reading. I can organized a disorganized paragraph. I can make progress on the rough draft of a short story.

Unit Goal: I can analyze a short story using the elements of literature. I can incorporate the elements of literature into a personal narrative.

2 comments:

  1. Will the what good readers do be on the test? It is on the back of that pink sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question. We won't take a quiz on "What Good Readers Do" until after the break.

    ReplyDelete