Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Agenda, December 6

Due Now: Bring your planner
Extra Credit: Go see South Pacific! Wed-Sat, 7:30 pm, OCHS auditorium. All tickets $9. Ask me for an extra credit form.

  1. Google Doc Question
  2. Freewrite #4: Write about a dare OR Write about a time you did something you didn't want to do.
  3. C-1 / C-2
  4. Planner Check / Decoder Practice / 
  5. C-1 & C-2 Handout
  6. Fix it!
  7. Connection Self Check
  8. "Fish Eyes" Wrap Up
  9. Conflict Groups
Today's Goals: I can use the grammar decoder to correct my own grammar errors. I can identify and correct errors in punctuating introductory clauses and compound sentences. I can use the elements of literature to identify the structure of a short story.

Unit Goal: I can analyze a short story using the elements of literature. I can incorporate the elements of literature into a personal narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment