Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Agenda, December 14

Due Every Day: Bring your personal reading book. 
Due Every Night: Read for 15 minutes (or more). Fill in your bookmark when you finish reading.
Due Now: Rough Draft of Short Story
Due Now: Test on Elements of Literature
Due Friday: Final draft of story and all freewrites. We'll type your stories in class. If you want to work at home, use google docs (just add to your intro) and be sure to bring something to keep you productively occupied during class.


Extra Credit Forms Due Friday.


  1. Quiz style seating
  2. Test / Reading time 
  3. Wondrous Words
  4. Word choice exercise: cold; mad; running
  5. Peer review / drafting time
Learning Goals: I can think about unfamiliar words in my personal reading. I can share my writing with others.

Unit Goal: I can analyze a short story using the elements of literature. I can incorporate the elements of literature into a personal narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment