Friday, May 6, 2016

Agenda, May 6

  • Late: Typed thematic paragraph
  • Due Now (and tomorrow): Bring a personal reading book to class. If you want full credit for a book from my library, check it out from me before class begins on Thursday. 
  • Due Now (and every day): Bring your black Collections textbook. If you don't have one, check it out from the library. 
  • Do this weekend: Read 30 minutes each day AND record it on your bookmark when we finish.   
Today's Learning Targets:
  • I can read for fun.
  • I can notice things while I'm reading.
  • I can demonstrate comprehension through reading out loud.
  • I can work hard to translate a difficult text.
  • I can start a fight.
Today's Agenda:
  1. Independent Reading
  2. A quick notice
  3. Romeo and Juliet: Prologue
  4. Let's start a fight without getting caught
  5. Romeo and Juliet: Act I, scene i

No comments:

Post a Comment