Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Agenda, May 31

  • Due Every Day: Bring a personal reading book to class.
  • Do Tonight: Read for 15 minutes and write it on your bookmark. Don't forget the back!
  • Due Every Day: Bring your black Collections textbook.
  • Due Now: Cause and Effect chart. This assignment can't be turned in late.
  • The last day for any late work is TODAY.
This week's schedule:
  • Tuesday: Claims, Quotes, Introductions
  • Wednesday: Drafting body paragraphs
  • Thursday: Finish body paragraphs, Conclusions
  • Friday: Typing Final Drafts 
Today's Learning Targets:

  • I can read for pleasure.
  • I can notice interesting and important elements in my personal reading.
  • I can connect classical literature to the modern world.
  • I can properly punctuate a Shakespearean quotation.
  • I can organize an argument.
  • I can write an engaging introduction.
Today's Agenda:

  1. Independent Reading
  2. The three most important sins
  3. Fill in the blanks quotations
  4. Three openings

No comments:

Post a Comment