Thursday, May 26, 2016

Agenda, May 26

  • Due Every Day: Bring a personal reading book to class.
  • Do Tonight: Read for 15 minutes and write it on your bookmark. Don't forget the back!
  • Due Every Day: Bring your black Collections textbook.
  • Due Now: Blue bookmark, front and back completed. 
  • Due Tuesday: Cause and Effect chart. This assignment can't be turned in late.
  • The last day for any late work is Tuesday, 5/31.
Today's Learning Targets:
  • I can read for pleasure.
  • I can notice interesting and important elements in my personal reading.
  • I can connect classical literature to the modern world.
  • I can track a theme or motif over the course of a complex work of literature.
  • I can demonstrate my comprehension by reading out loud.
Today's Agenda:
  1. Independent Reading
  2. The search for sins continues!
  3. Performance time!

No comments:

Post a Comment