Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Agenda, May 3

Due Dates:
  • Late: Any stray Chapter 5 discussion questions?  
  • Late: Finish The Pearl 
  • Late: Theme/Motif pink sheet (at least 2 examples from each chapter) 
  • Due Thursday: Bring a personal reading book to class. If you want full credit for a book from my library, check it out from me before class begins on Thursday. 
  • Due Friday: Bring your black Collections textbook. If you don't have one, check it out from the library.   
Today's Learning Targets:
  • I can can track themes and motifs over the course of a novella.
  • I can track the plot of a novella.
  • I can track the development of characters in a novella.
  • I can actively participate in a whole class discussion.
  • I can take useful notes.
  • I can write a thematic statement.
Today's Agenda:
  1. Make up quizzes for absent folks
  2. Whole class discussion
  3. Thematic statements
  4. Thematic paragraphs

No comments:

Post a Comment