Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Agenda, October 28

Due Dates  
  • Do tonight: Read for 15 minutes AND record your reading on your bookmark.
  • Due Now: Bring your personal reading book. 
  • Late: Typed Sanctuary Essay in MLA format, with drafting materials attached. Last chance to turn it in for full credit is Wednesday by 2 pm. 
  • Due Thursday: Bookmark #5, front and back 
  • Due Tomorrow: Bring your Collections Textbook. If you don't have one, go to the library to check one out.
Today's Learning Targets:

  • I can read for pleasure.
  • I can make inferences about my characters and support those inferences with direct quotations.
  • I can define the elements of the Hero's Journey
  • I can analyze a short video using the Hero's Journey
Agenda

  1. Independent Reading
  2. Ask Kline one question about college.
  3. The Hero's Journey
  4. Big Buck Bunny (Twice)

No comments:

Post a Comment