Monday, October 19, 2015

Agenda, October 20

Due Dates 
  • Do tonight: Read for 15 minutes AND record your reading on your bookmark.
  • Due Now: Bring your personal reading book. 
  • Late: Rough Draft of Sanctuary Essay
  • Due Wednesday at the end of class: Typed Sanctuary Essay in MLA format, with drafting materials attached 
Today's Learning Targets:
  • I can read for pleasure.
  • I can make inferences about my characters and support those inferences with direct quotations.
  • I can use technology to improve my writing.
Agenda
  1. Type like the wind

2 comments:

  1. Tonia Bautista-- Callie G's momOctober 19, 2015 at 9:00 PM

    Mr. Kline:

    What are the drafting materials that you want attached to the rough drafts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be collecting Quickwrites 6-8 and the rough draft. Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete