Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Agenda, October 22

Due Dates 
  • Do tonight: Read for 15 minutes AND record your reading on your bookmark.
  • Due Now: Bring your personal reading book. 
  • Late: Typed Sanctuary Essay in MLA format, with drafting materials attached 
  • Due Now: Bookmark #4, front and back 
Today's Learning Targets:
  • I can read for pleasure.
  • I can make inferences about my characters and support those inferences with direct quotations.
  • I can use technology to improve my writing.
  • I can express my ideas in a variety of forms.
Agenda
  1. Independent Reading
  2. Option 1: Finish typing your essay. When you're done, move on to Option 2 or 3.
  3. Option 2: Sanctuary Drawing Poster - Find three great descriptions in your Sanctuary Essay. Word process them and turn your quotes and your Sanctuary Drawing into a poster.
  4. Option 3: Megaword Poster. Make a poster that includes your megaword, its definition, and an appropriate image. You may word process or hand write (neatness counts!). Color is recommended. If you've already made one poster, there's no reason not to do another!

No comments:

Post a Comment