Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Agenda, April 30

Do Now: Bring your personal reading book      
Do Tonight: Read for 15 minutes.              
Late: Chapter 4 Quiz. Makeups will be during both lunches today and Thursday.       
Learning Targets:                    
I can write a clear, concise summary.
I write a well developed paragraph.
I can evaluate my own growth as a reader.
I can show what I know on a reading work sample.
  1. Independent Reading Journals / Finish Reading Work Sample
  2. Character / Setting / Motif Drawing: Pick a subject to draw. Find three quotations that will help you draw that subject accurately. After you've completed your drawing, put the quotations onto your drawing (front or back is fine). Be sure to include the page number of the quotations in parentheses after the quotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment