Monday, April 20, 2015

Agenda, April 20

Do Now: Bring your personal reading book         Do Tonight: Read for 15 minutes.     
Due Now: Chapter 2
Due Wednesday: Finish Chapter 3. There will be a quiz before independent reading on Wednesday.   
Learning Targets:          
I can read for pleasure.                
I can write a clear, concise summary.            
I can evaluate the quality of the writing in my book.            
I can express my opinion in a well-written paragraph.        
I can actively participate in a small group discussion.  
I can define unfamiliar words  
  1. Independent Reading / Independent Reading Journals
  2. Quickwrite & Class discussion
  3. Ch. 1-3 Vocab
  4. Chapter 2 Themes and Motifs
  5. Chapter 2 Discussion Questions
  6. Chapter 3 Read Aloud

No comments:

Post a Comment