Thursday, April 23, 2015

Agenda, April 23

Do Now: Bring your personal reading book           Do Tonight: Read for 15 minutes.         
Late: Finish Chapter 3. Make up quizzes will be available during both lunches on Thursday and Friday only. Due Monday: Finish Chapter 4. There will be a quiz before independent reading on Friday.    
Learning Targets:              
I can read for pleasure.                    
I can write a clear, concise summary.                
I can evaluate the quality of the writing in my book.                
I can express my opinion in a well-written paragraph. 

I can track themes and motifs.           
I can actively participate in a small group discussion.      
I can use unfamiliar words in a conversation.
  1. Independent Reading / Independent Reading Journals
  2. Ch. 3 Plot Review
  3. Ch. 3 Motifs
  4. Vocab Dialogues in Groups
  5. Chapter 4 Read Aloud

No comments:

Post a Comment