Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Agenda, April 22

Do Now: Bring your personal reading book          
Do Tonight: Read for 15 minutes.       
Due Now: Finish Chapter 3. There will be a quiz before independent reading on Wednesday. 
Due Friday: Finish Chapter 4. There will be a quiz before independent reading on Friday.    
Learning Targets:            
I can read for pleasure.                  
I can write a clear, concise summary.              
I can evaluate the quality of the writing in my book.              
I can express my opinion in a well-written paragraph.          
I can show what I know on a quiz.

I can actively participate in a small group discussion.    
I can use unfamiliar words in a conversation.
  1. Ch 3 Quiz
  2. Independent Reading / Independent Reading Journals
  3. Ch. 1-3 Vocab
  4. Vocab Dialogues in Groups
  5. Chapter 4 Read Aloud

No comments:

Post a Comment