Friday, April 26, 2013

Agenda, April 26

Do Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: Read 30 minutes. Record your reading and your pages on your bookmark when you finish.
Due Monday:  Finished Poetry Portfolio

Today's Learning Targets:
I can show what I know on a quiz.

I can use technology and the advice of my peers to improve my poetry.
I can critique poetry thoughtfully.

Things to accomplish today, in this order:

  • Finish Poetry Challenges 1-5.
  • Show each of your poems to a classmate. That classmate should write down one thing he or she likes and one thing he or she would add or change. Your classmate needs to sign your rough draft.
  • Revise your poems to include at least two elements of poetry.
  • Type your poems.
  • Create a cover page for your portfolio.
  • Assemble your portfolio.
  • Visit OCPoWriMo. Leave at least five thoughtful comments. Be sure to include your first and last name. Comments with egregious spelling or grammar errors will be rejected.

No comments:

Post a Comment