Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Agenda, April 17

Do Tonight: Read 30 minutes. Record your reading and your pages on your bookmark when you finish.
Do Yesterday: Bookmark 2 - front, back, and extra credit 

Due Now: Poetry Challenge #3
Due Friday: Rare Extra Credit Opportunity - Find examples of alliteration, onomatopoeia, simile, metaphor, personification, hyperbole, oxymoron, or assonance in a poem or song. Make sure your work is neatly organized and easy to read.

Today's Learning Targets:
I can read for pleasure. 

I can analyze my personal reading for setting details.
I can write a poem to fit complex rules.
I can identify effective and ineffective questions.

I can write effective questions.
  1. April is National Poetry Writing Month! Check out OCPoWriMo!
  2. Independent Reading
  3. "nobody but you" by Charles Bukowski
  4. Tone in "nobody but you"
  5. Poetry Challenge #4: Four and Twenty

No comments:

Post a Comment