Monday, April 22, 2013

Agenda, April 22

Do Tonight: Read 15 minutes. Record your reading and your pages on your bookmark when you finish.
Due Tomorrow: Two poetry term posters
Due Tomorrow: Bookmark 3, front and back

Due Yesterday: Poetry Challenge #4
Coming Friday, 4/26: Quiz on Elements of Poetry. Can you define them? Can you write them? Can you recognize them in poems? 

Today's Learning Targets:

I can read for pleasure. 

I can support my opinion with evidence from the text.
I can identify literary devices in a poem I've never seen before.
I can create a visual representation of a literary device to help reinforce my understanding.


  1. April is National Poetry Writing Month! Check out OCPoWriMo!
  2. Independent Reading
  3. I'm reading ... by .... I might draw the scene when .... "..." would be a useful quotation because ...
  4. "Invictus" in small groups.
  5. Lit Devices Posters: Make two.

No comments:

Post a Comment