Thursday, January 9, 2020

Agenda, January 9

Due Now and Every Day: Bring an independent reading book to class. You may check one out from the classroom library today or tomorrow, check one out from the library tomorrow, or bring one from home.
Due Now: Your thematic statement paragraph, if you didn't turn it in yesterday.
Do Tonight and Every Night: Read for 15 minutes.
 
Today's Learning Targets:
  • I can read for pleasure.
  • I can think on paper.
  • I can actively participate in a whole class discussion.
  • I can read closely and carefully.
  • I can identify elements of style as I read.
  • I can use a graphic organizer to clarify my understanding.
Today's Agenda:
  1. Independent reading
  2. The House on Mango Street Journal #1
  3. The Elements of Style
  4. The House on Mango Street read aloud

No comments:

Post a Comment