Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Agenda, January 15

  • Due Now and Every Day: Bring an independent reading book to class.   
  • Do Tonight: Read for 15 minutes.
  • If you signed an honors agreement, your 1st project is due on January 23.
  • Due Tomorrow: Finish your Mango St. Graphic Organizers. There won't be any class time for this. Take advantage of Mentor Team Time. If you need to check out a book, let us know.
Today's Learning Targets:
  • I can read for pleasure.
  • I can read closely and carefully.
  • I can identify elements of style as I read.
  • I can use a graphic organizer to clarify my understanding.
  • I can use a freewrite to clarify my thinking.
Today's Agenda:
  1. Independent reading
  2. Dialectical Journals
  3. Journal #3: Invisible Borders
  4. The House on Mango Street read aloud
  5. Dialectical Journals

No comments:

Post a Comment