Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Agenda, February 12

  • Do Every Day: Bring an independent reading book.
  • Do Tonight: Read for 15 minutes AND record your reading on your bookmark. Don't forget the back.
  • Late: Character Analysis Paragraph
Today's Learning Targets:
  • I can read for pleasure.
  • I can track the setting over the course of a novel.
  • I can express my opinions in writing.
  • I can use a graphic organizer to capture the important elements of a story.
Today's Agenda:
  1. Independent Reading
  2. Mango Street Journal #1:
    Your Name: What is the origin or personal significance of your given name (first, middle and last)? Does your name mean different things to you, your family, and your friends? What are your nicknames? What do your nicknames mean to you and those who call you those names?
  3. The House on Mango Street Read Aloud
  4. The House on Mango Street Graphic Organizer

No comments:

Post a Comment