Monday, February 25, 2019

Agenda, Febraury 25

  • Do Every Day: Bring an independent reading book.
  • Do This Weekend: Read for 30 minutes each day AND record your reading on your bookmark. Don't forget the back.
  • If you were absent Friday: Ask for a "Hairs" handout
Today's Learning Targets:

  • I can read for pleasure.
  • I can identify elements of style.
  • I can track the development of a theme. 
  • I can use a graphic organizer to capture the main ideas of a vignette.
  • I can express my ideas in writing.
Today's Agenda:

  1. Independent Reading
  2. Journal #4:
    1. What have you noticed about your own physical, emotional, or psychological change as you’ve grown up? How is growing into a teenage body (physically, mentally and emotionally) like moving into a new house/apartment?

  3. Mango St. Read Aloud
  4. Mango St. Graphic Organizer
  5. Chapter Titles/ Character Web

No comments:

Post a Comment