Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Agenda, December 7

Due Now: Parent or guardian signature on class rules.   
Due Now: Finished name tag
Do Today: 25 Days of Kindness - Give a compliment to someone.
Do Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday: Go see The Trial of Ebenezer Scrooge.
Today's Learning Targets:
  • I can write a well-developed paragraph.
  • I can listen actively.
  • I can work with a group to analyze a short story.
  • I can write a properly punctuated sentence. 
Today's Agenda:
  1. Name Tag Paragraph.
  2. "An American Childhood," by Annie Dillard
  3. Exit Ticket #2: Tell us about a movie or TV show you like. Start with a capital letter and end with a period. Remember that "I" is capitalized and "I'm" has an apostrophe.
Name Tag Directions:
  • Fold your name tag like a book cover.
  • Write your name large enough for me to see it from across the room.
  • Include at least three symbols that represent your personality.
  • Use color

No comments:

Post a Comment