Saturday, December 2, 2017

Agenda, December 4

Today's Learning Targets:
  • I can use a freewrite to generate ideas.
  • I can practice close reading skills.
  • I can use symbols to communicate ideas.
  • I can write a properly punctuated sentence. 
Today's Agenda:
  1. Freewrite #1: "After the storm ..." OR Tell us about something that happened during Fall Trimester
  2. Class Rules! Read with a partner / Read with a pencil
  3. Getting to Know You
  4. Name Tag Brainstorm
  5. Name Tag Work Time
  6. Exit Ticket #1: What's the most important thing we need to know about you? Start with a capital letter and end with a period.
Name Tag Directions:
  • Fold your name tag like a book cover.
  • Write your name large enough for me to see it from across the room.
  • Include at least three symbols that represent your personality.
  • Use color

No comments:

Post a Comment