Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Post Your Friendly Comment Here

  1. Click on the word "Comment" below this post. If you're the first person to post, it will say "No comments."
  2. Type your comment in the box that says "Enter your comment ..."
  3. Your comment could be about 1) a song you like and why you like it; OR 2) a book or movie you like and why you like it; OR 3) One of the things you like to do and why you like it. You can also include a link to a school appropriate web site you think I ought to see. Remember, this is the blog for a Language Arts class, so use your best spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
  4. Click on the black arrow next to the "Comment as" box. Highlight and copy your comment in case there is an error when you go to publish.
  5. Select "Name/URL"
  6. Type in your first name, last initial, and period number. Leave the URL box blank.
  7. Click Publish.
  8. It will ask you to prove you're not a robot by entering a word or number. Please do so, unless you are a robot.
  9. You should receive the message "Your comment will be visible after approval." If you do not receive that message, something went wrong and you'll need to try again. If you try more than three times without success, send me an e-mail. You have my e-mail address on my welcome letter.

23 comments:

  1. I like Justin Bieber's new album "Purpose" and my favorite song on his album is "Sorry." I like it because it gives reasoning to second chance and that song is pretty darn good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to play video games because they are fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite song right now " Electric Love " by Borns. I really enjoy the beat of and the way he sings it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you heard that Paul walker died in a car accident he was a really good a actour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the song "Raidioactive" by Imagine Dragons because it is a catchy song that is fun and easy to sing along to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the song total eclipse of the heart because no likes it and people get annoyed when i play it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the song "A Match Into Water" by Pierce The Veil because I really like rock and I just like to listen to it

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite song is Geronimo by Sheppard. This song makes me happy, whenever I listen to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like to skate and glove i like to skate because all my thoughts just leave my head and its just fun to learn the new tricks and i like gloving because its cool and something to learn

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like to play baseball and hang outdoors because I like hanging outside and playing the sport I love outside in the warm weather

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like to go camping by Timothy Lake because, i like to get out of the city and in joy nature.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite song at the moment would have to be "Irresistible" by Fall out boy because I love that band, I have loved that band since I was little. It's amazing that they made a come back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like Justin Bieber's new album "Purpose" and my favorite song from the album is "Love yourself." I like this song because it has a catchy tune and there is no rap in it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like to play softball because my parents introduced me to it at a very young age and I fell in love from the moment I stepped on the field. Both of my parents played softball and baseball and my brother plays baseball so we are all able to bond over that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the song 1000 miles. I like because its a good and catchy song.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite movie is RED. I like it because it is funny, but it has a lot of action, too. It also has a lot of good actors like Bruce Willis, Helen Mirren, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich, and Mary-Louise Parker.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My favorite thing to do is gymnastics because it feels so great knowing how far I've come.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love to ride my horse Joey because horseback riding has always been fun, yet challenging, and a good stress-reliever for me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like to play football because it is fun and I enjoy playing team sports.

    ReplyDelete
  20. One of my all time favorite movies is jurassic park.I like it because as a little kid I used to be fascinated by dinosaurs.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like bowling, even though I'm not very good its very fun to do and it helps me clear my head.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like to cheer because, I like to tumble and stunt.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gavin Perrault per 4December 14, 2015 at 8:05 PM

    A movie I like is the edge of tomorrow because it an action movie and it repeats time and over time, the main character gets smarter.

    ReplyDelete