Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Agenda, December 1

Due Dates
  • Tomorrow: Parent/Guardian Signature on Syllabus
  • Tuesday, December 8: Post a friendly comment to the Blog
Today's Learning Targets:
  • I can use symbols to capture my personality.
  • I can work with others to review familiar literary terms.
  • I can take useful notes from a video.
  • I can apply my knowledge of familiar terms to an unfamiliar text.
  • I can correctly punctuate a simple sentence.
Agenda
  1. A brave volunteer models making a comment
  2. Name Tag work time
  3. Do you recognize this?
  4. Freytag's Plot Pyramid Notes
  5. Apply your knowledge to this video
  6. Exit ticket: Write a correctly punctuated simple sentence about Thanksgiving Break OR your first full day of second trimester.
Name Tag Directions:

  • Fold your name tag like a book cover.
  • Write your name large enough for me to see it from across the room.
  • Include at least three symbols that represent your personality.
  • Use color

1 comment: