Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Agenda, December 8

Due Dates
  • Late: "11 Things We Know About How The Brain Works"
  • Now: Post a friendly comment to the Blog
  • Do This Week: Go see Little Women! It's a world premier!
Today's Learning Targets:
  • I can take useful notes.
  • I can practice what good readers do.
  • I can write a complete, concise summary.
  • I can take good writing and make it better.
Agenda
  1. What Good Readers Review
  2. "Just Deserts," by MT Anderson
  3. IVF Summary #2

2 comments:

  1. My favorite song/songs is the whole Adele album because she's amazing. Jenna Buchanan Period 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. My two favorite bands are Bastille and Twenty One Pilots, and all of their albums and songs are amazing. I really like the different rhythms and the lyrics can connect to me on different levels.

    ReplyDelete