Friday, March 20, 2015

Agenda, March 30

Do Now: Bring your personal reading book        
Do Tonight: Read 15 minutes        
Due Before Noon on Friday: Post the title and artist of a song you like to the blog. Be sure to tell me why you like it. Remember, this is an English teacher's blog, so use your best spelling, grammar and punctuation. This is a homework assignment, not a friendly suggestion.
Learning Targets:        
I can read for pleasure.        
I can detect elements of poetry in my personal reading book.        
I can analyze a spoken word poem for theme. 

I can actively participate in a whole class discussion.   
I can win a game of poetry.
  1. Independent Reading
  2. "To This Day," by Shane Koyczan
  3. So, what do you think?
  4. Poetry Game #5

No comments:

Post a Comment