Thursday, March 19, 2015

Agenda, March 19

Do Now: Bring your personal reading book      
Do Tonight: Read 15 minutes      
Due Before Noon on Friday: Post the title and artist of a song you like to the blog. Be sure to tell me why you like it. Remember, this is an English teacher's blog, so use your best spelling, grammar and punctuation. This is a homework assignment, not a friendly suggestion.
Learning Targets:      
I can read for pleasure.      
I can detect elements of poetry in my personal reading book.      
I can analyze a spoken word poem for theme.  
I can win a game of poetry.
  1. Independent Reading
  2. Poetry Game #3, continued
  3. Poetry Game #4
  4. "To This Day," by Shane Koyczan

2 comments:

  1. Carry on my wayward son by Kansas, I like them because they have a really unique and cool sounding way of making music

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a Back Road by Rodney Atkins is one of my favorites because the lyrics and music blend well together. I also am a big country fan so I really enjoy this song.

    ReplyDelete