Sunday, December 1, 2013

Agenda, December 2

Due Tomorrow: Bring your planner to class.
Late: Parent Signature on Syllabus 
Late: Completed Name Tag
Due Now: Post a friendly comment to the blog. For example, you could ask a question, tell me your favorite word (and explain why it's your favorite word), or post an interesting link. Be sure to use your best spelling, grammar, and punctuation. If you can't post to the blog, send me an e-mail. Bookmark the blog while you're at it.
Today's Learning Targets:
I can define SAT Level Vocabulary Words
I can use a freewrite to generate ideas for a story.
I can practice the skills good readers have: previewing, questioning, predicting, and connecting.
  1. 5 Vocab Words 
  2. Freewrite #2: Write about a snow day OR Tell me a story about getting in trouble.
  3. “An American Childhood,” by Annie Dillard 

No comments:

Post a Comment