Sunday, December 8, 2013

Agenda, December 9

Due Now: "Jump Away" Text Analysis Assignment
Coming Friday: Vocab Quiz 1
Coming Thursday, 12/19: Quiz on short stories and elements of literature 

Today's Learning Targets:
I can use a freewrite to generate ideas.
I can recall the five types of conflicts.
I can read independently, practicing the skills good readers use.
I can define four different types of characters.
I can identify examples of the character types.
  1. Freewrite #4: Write about your friends / family OR Write about a prank you played or had played on you.
  2. Review Conflict
  3. Preview Text
  4. Read Independently: "Fish Eyes"
  5. Whole class discussion
  6. Four Types of Characters  

1 comment:

  1. I searched the website and I'm not sure where to post the comment but I'm sure you'll see this so; You are a great drama teacher, I'm looking forward to a trimester of English with you, and I love your cons.

    ReplyDelete